Structural Technician - Cheshire - £27,500 to £37,500 (commensurate with experience)
Our client is an established civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Widnes, Cheshire. The business has grown steadily over the years and developed a reputation for reliability, quality and professionalism. To support their continued growth our client is now looking for a qualified and experienced structural technician to join their team.
- Supporting the Design Team Lead Engineer
- Learning and following team guidelines on standard processes
- Supporting teammates for projects in a collaborative fast-paced environment
- Using effective verbal and written communication to update team with project statuses
- The ability to liaise directly with other consultants and site operatives via verbal and/or written communication.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have minimum 10 years of work experience in structural engineering, detailing structural steelwork and reinforced concrete
- Will be experienced with AutoCAD (essential) and ideally some working experience of Revit
- Will possess ability to read and understand basic construction and architecture drawings
- Will be able to demonstrate ability to learn various software and tools
- Will be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
If you meet the criteria above and looking for an exciting challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com